Wednesday 24 April 2013

At our Direct Hair Transplant (DHT) Centre in Dehradun and Gurgaon, we transplant hair by a sequence which is different from the sequence followed in FUE technique. In FUE technique the sequence is as follows:

STEP I - Extraction of grafts.
STEP II - Making the slits for graft implantation.
STEP III - Implanting the extracted graft. 

Whereas the sequence followed by us is:

STEP I - Making the slits for graft implantation
STEP II - Extraction of grafts + Implanting the extracted graft.

This sequence prevents the graft to get damaged from:
• Desiccation
• Infection
• Mechanical Handling and
• Chemical Damage

The “Out of Body Exposure” for the grafts is now LEAST and thus the chances of graft survival are MAXIMUM. The result of this change in sequence has been fantastic. This has improved the results of our hair transplant surgery a lot. This change in sequence has given a new characteristic to the FUE technique. We have named the new sequence as Direct Hair Transplant (DHT). 

3 comments:

  1. Hi...
    Friend, I am Sushmita Giri, I have suffered from hair loss problem. One year ago I was completely baldness. Then I search on google for baldness problem. I found many clinic for hair transplant. But I go with klinikesthetika. I use the Hair Transplant Treatment provided by Klinikesthetika Hair Transplant in Gurgaon. Now I am very happy with this treatment. Thanks to klinikesthetika for once again hair on my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair Transplant Ludhiana has experienced doctors to treat the bald patients for removing baldness and other hair loss issues.

    ReplyDelete